1) I worked as an Investment Banker in London for a while, before calling it quits. The Good – I earned tons of money to pay off my student loans. The Bad – I got bored out of my mind.
2) While in London, I actually went to Notting Hill, looking for the cute blue door, and hoping to bump into Hugh Grant in a cozy bookstore.
3) Over the last few years, I have travelled to about 11 odd countries, visited the most luxurious hotel in the world, swam with dolphins, petted lions and tigers, experienced some of the best Michelin star restaurants, and worked with some mind-blowing coaches.
Oh, and married my college sweetheart. #FellowNerd #FellowMarketeer #IncrediblePhotographer
4) Over the last one year, I have also worked with inspiring women from all over the world. And picked up a new accent every other week. #PerilsOfGoingGlobal
5) I don’t know how to drive.
6) The one thing I wanted to do before I turned 30 was to be an entrepreneur. I am 29 today, and pretty legit, if you ask me.
7) I truly believe that entrepreneurship is like a crash-course in personal development. It’s ugly, it’s messy and it’s totally worth it.
8) Leaving my corporate job in May 2015, and jumping headfirst into the entrepreneurial world was the best thing I ever did for myself.