We collect and store personal information provided by You from time to time on the Website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized according to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To send the latest newsletters to you; and
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary to carry out your service request, such information may be shared with the respective third party.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Website. You understand that transacting over the Internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by You following security practices for Yourself such as ensuring that Your e-mail address and profile information is confidential. Any information sent to Us by Your e-mail address which has not been sent by You should be notified to our customer care team at the earliest.
ALL HEADINGS USED HEREIN ARE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ARRANGING THE VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT AND SHALL NOT BE USED TO INTERPRET THE PROVISIONS.
- 'You', 'Your', 'Yourself' and 'User' shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website and its services.
- 'Website', shall mean and refer to www.avnipalekar.com.
- 'Personal Information' shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- 'Third Parties' refer to any legal person, website, from the User and the creator of thisWebsite.
Information directly obtained from you:
- Our Website gives you an option of giving us contact information (like name and e-mail) for the purposes of creating a profile on Our Website.
- Any communication between you and the Website, along with services requested or queries and posts on our Website are also included in this. Certain information, such as your name and e-mail, is collected in order to, among other things; verify your identity, use as account numbers in our record system and to provide information you have opted to receive.
Information collected indirectly:
Certain information about you is collected automatically when you visit our Website. This includes your IP address, device ID, browser type and operating system and your immediate Internet history etc.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The Website and its services may include advertisement hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website or its services, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, websites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external websites, application or resources.
We may allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Website.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and sensitive personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary, to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- The Company has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect the User’s Data that is maintained on our servers hosted on a cloud platform encrypted using SSL, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The Company shall not be held liable for any kind of hacking of the User’s Data.
- Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications would always remain private.
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights.We can, and You so authorize Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to any legal liability.
- Any information that you make publicly available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. Such change can be facilitated by using the appropriate email service or by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at [email protected]. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Policy on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, 'perfect security' does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website, its services or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, application and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS